ANTI AGING SKIN CARE TIPS

TO HELP YOU RETAIN YOUR YOUTHFUL LOOKS FOR AS LONG AS POSSIBLE

Is skin aging inevitable? Is there any anti aging skin care available? Will it help to stop the biological clock? Let’s find out more.

Aging and its effects on the skin are inevitable. Anti aging skin care is important as it can help to delay the onset of skin aging. However, wrinkling, sagging skin and age spots are part of the normal aging process.

If skin aging is inevitable, is there anyway for us to retain our youthful looks for as many years as possible?

Dermatologists have discovered that cumulative sun damage is the main factor responsible for up to 90 per cent of the skin aging conditions. The other 10 per cent is due to generic factors.

What happens during skin aging? What are the skin changes that take place when aging occurs?

ANTI AGING SKIN CARE TIPS

Skin aging is only partly due to genetic factors. Most of the other causes of skin aging are within our control. Here are some anti aging skin care tips:

SUN PROTECTION
Protecting your skin from the sun is the most important anti aging skin care measure that you should take. Don’t delay. Start young.

The effects of the sun are cumulative and you will not see the ill effects of sun damage until much later on in life. But the damage is there all the same.

Learn more about the different ways to protect your skin from the burning rays of the sun. If you are going for outdoor activities, use a sunscreen with SPF30Loving Naturals Sunscreen SPF30 - 5 Oz to protect your skin.

QUIT SMOKING

Smoking is an addictive habit that has damaging effects both on your health and on your skin. Smoking accelerates skin aging.

Find out more about the harmful effects of smoking.

Quit smoking immediately! Not only is it an important anti aging skin care measure, it will bring tremendous improvements to your health.

EFFECTS OF ALCOHOL

Drinking alcohol in moderation does have some health benefits. However the ill effects of alcohol outweigh the benefits.

Learn more about the harmful effects of alcohol and how it affects the health of your skin..

As part of your anti aging skin care, drink in moderation only.
EFFECTS OF CAFFEINE

Why does caffeine helps you to keep awake? Does caffeine have any effect on the skin?

Find out more about the harmful effects of caffeine

Begin to reduce the your intake of caffeine today.

EFFECTS OF STRESS

Too much stress has negative effects on your body, health and skin. Learn more about the harmful effects of stress and how to beat it.

HEALTHY DIETS

Does your diet have any effects on the health of your skin? You are what you eat. Learn more about the important elements of healthy diets and their effects on the skin.

Build up healthy diets – Take care to ensure that these 7 great healthy skin foods are part of your daily diet

LACK OF SLEEP

Most of us know that lack of sleep will affect our body and our health. Does the lack of sleep have any ill-effects on our skin? Read this article and find out more. They didn’t call it beauty sleep for nothing.

USE COSMETICS WISELY

Use your cosmetics wisely so that they do not harm your skin. Take note of the following tips.

» Keep containers tightly shut when not in use.

» Keep away from sunlight and heat.

» Never share.

» Never add liquid to a product to bring it back to its original state.

» Don’t apply cosmetics on an area that is infected.

» Throw product away if it has an odor.

» Unless advised otherwise throw product away if color changes.